Content Creator – Photography & Videography
We’re looking for a very passionate Content Creator to help our growing in-house Creative Team create compelling, top-notch content across our various digital channels. We are looking for someone who will deliver stunning, engaging and revolutionary video creation.
Together with the digital marketing team, this role will conceptualize, film and edit content for all EveryHuman platforms, including social media, website and paid advertising.
We are looking for someone who loves and experiences all things digital, who is not afraid to think outside the box to bring innovative ideas to life, who wants to work in a goal-driven company that is a game changer for them. people with disabilities and who has endless creative ideas.
EveryHuman is the ultimate shopping experience for people of all skill levels. With thousands of customers across Australia and New Zealand, EveryHuman is the leading online retailer, bringing the best adaptive, functional and forward-thinking fashion and lifestyle designs from around the world in one place.
We have an incredible plan to move EveryHuman forward by separating ourselves from others and creating content that matches our mission; ’empowering people to express themselves independently through fashion and make their dreams come true by making their lives a little easier.’
We are also a company committed to ensuring that our own team reflects the diversity of the clients we serve.
Daily and weekly responsibilities
- Shooting and producing video content and still images
- Work collaboratively to imagine campaigns and product launches
- Brainstorming and storyboarding of content ideas, considering both creative direction and how content can drive brand engagement and sales
- Assist with the pre-production of all campaign shoots including briefing, casting models, talent search, studio booking, props research and call sheet creation
- Attend photo shoots and capture ‘behind the scenes’ footage and capture pre-planned social media videos to increase organic reach
- Select the appropriate audio, graphics and animation styles for videos
- Work collaboratively with broader marketing teams to help bring communication plans to life
- Champion of content creation for social media platforms such as TikTok, Youtube, Instagram and our Journal website
- Be responsible for filming short interviews and segments with internal staff, our founders as well as various industry insiders and talents
- Maintain our distinct brand identity, while helping to develop a plan to create and promote compelling content that resonates with our audience
- Stay on top of emerging trends, technologies, publications and brands and always bring a visionary approach to every project
- Regularly review content performance – using data and insights to iterate and improve
- Attend press activations and launches to capture content
- Ensure content is delivered on time and on budget
Skills and experience required
- 2 to 5 years of experience in a similar role in creating content for brands
- Have previous experience in videography, editing and content creation with the ability to rotate and create content on the go
- Ability to create animated graphics
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Suite programs
- Good understanding of creating content for social media e.g. (Instagram, Tiktok, etc.)
- Excellent time management skills including the ability to meet fast turnaround times, multitask, prioritize projects and communicate progress with management
- Strong visual skills including an eye for good lighting, shot composition, and use of color and graphics
- Extensive knowledge of shooting and sound recording equipment
Please apply with your portfolio.