Studio Assistant – Pedestrian Jobs
Rumble Studios is an audio production company specializing in creating sound and music for advertising.
We are currently looking for a Studio Assistant to assist with the day-to-day management of our soon to be launched Melbourne facility. This is an entry-level position, which will provide the successful candidate with a start in the industry at one of Australia’s most in-demand sound studios. The majority of this role involves serving customers, maintaining cleanliness throughout the establishment, and bringing a good vibe to the place.
– Serving customers (coffees, lunches, ordering taxis, etc.)
– Stock order for kitchen, bathroom and reception areas.
– Keep all suites and common areas tidy.
– Answer and direct telephone calls.
– Production music searches
– Provide general assistance to our team of sound designers, composers and producers, as needed.
Successful applicants must be;
– Good orientation
– Be able to effectively perform a variety of tasks in this fast-paced industry.
– Works well under pressure
Who knows, you might even get into the cabin and do guide voiceovers.
This is a full time position from Monday to Friday.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high number of applications expected, only successful candidates will be contacted. Thanks for understanding.